SKYWRITER: Notes on Modern Astrology
“Frederick Woodruff is a lucid thinker and a bad-ass wit, qualities one doesn’t see often in astrological writing. But this guy breaks the mold. He is a gimlet-eyed observer of contemporary culture, with an intelligence that is grounded in erudition and spiritual sophistication. His writing never fails to surprise, to delight and to teach.” — Jessica Murray, author of Soul-Sick Nation and At the Crossroads.
“WOODRUFF is a longtime astrologer—practicing what would be considered psychological-spiritual astrology—and although he identifies himself as a ‘skeptical mystic,’ my best attempt at defining his style is that he writes as a post-intellectual, post-conceptual, back-to-the-precious-human-body, direct-personal-experience kind of guy.” —Mary Plumb, The Mountain Astrologer
Fourteen of AstroInquiry's most provocative and mind-popping articles and polemics. Some of the best from astrologer, artist and culture critic Frederick Woodruff.
ORDER your copy now... And get 'in' with the Indepth Crowd!
• The Truth About Mercury Retrograde
• Planetary Ennui: The Nostalgia for Samsara
• How To Make Facebook Your Slave and Preserve Your Creative Drive
• The Power and Wonder of the Horoscope’s 12th House
• Imbeciles at the Gate: How The Internet is Destroying Astrology
• How To Stop Self-Helping Yourself into Oblivion
• Depression and the Solar Consciousness
• Secrets of the Heart: Love is an Action Not A Feeling
• Create Your Own Archetype & Call It You: An Escape from Evolutionary Astrology
• Redefining the Oxymoron of Sex and Marriage
• Pluto in Capricorn: Death is the New Black
• How To Write About Astrology (Especially How Not To)
• Astrology, Ants, Hives, Essence, and Types: A Gurdjieffian View
• Final Notes About the Life-and Culture-Changing Uranus-Pluto Square
Straight into your email.